MOHD. FAUZI BIN ABDULLAH
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER
Thirty Three (33) years in Aviation, Electronics and Computer Industries with Engineering and Managerial Experience in Multi National Companies (MNCs) and Government Linked Companies (GLCs).
Position held Vice President Group Human Resources and Administration, Senior Manager Group Human Resources and Administration for 23 years and 10 years as Senior Supervisor in Manufacturing and Technical
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATION
- MBA Master of Business Administration.- Oklahoma City, University, USA
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce and Business Administration-University of Alabama.- USA.
- Diploma In Electrical Engineering- Institute Teknoloji Negeri, Seremban, Malaysia.
- Certificate in Purchasing & Materials Management.- MIPMM, Malaysia
- Full Technological Certificate: Electrical Engineering, City & Guilds London Institute.
- Train The Trainer –Qualified Trainer PSMB/HRDC
- Human Capital Management, Employment Acts and Statutory Legislations.
- Human Resources Policies Manual, Employee Handbook, Collective Agreement.
- Recruitment Strategies.
- Talent Retention, Succession Planning.
- Organizational Development and Restructuring.
- Organizational Transformation, Rationalization, Change and Crisis Management.
- Compensation and Benefits; Salaries Grading and Payroll Administration.
- Performance Management Systems
- Key Performance Indicator (KRAs, KPIs)
- Training Needs Analysis
- Annual Training and Development Plan (ATP), Soft Skills, Technical Skills, Continuous Learning.
- Team Empowerment / Team Building
- Job Evaluation / Job Analysis / Job Specification
- Internal Quality Auditing
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Setting up and Start-up of New Establishment / Business Units.
- Counseling, Investigations, Domestic Inquiry, Industrial Relation and Employee Relation.
- OSHA, SSHE, LMS, PLWS, GMP, KAIZEN,HACCP, ISO Quality Management Systems, SOPs.